- Can edit all standard Ogre 1.7.x particle parameters (uses Mogre)
- WYSIWYG style editing
- Ability to export created systems to Ogre ".particle" script format
- Multi-system multi-emitter systems can be created
- Simple user interface
- Easy to read/modify/customize XML file formats
- Ability to include different & own materials
- Microsoft .NET framework installed.
- Ogre capable graphics card
- Run the Flow.exe inside the 'bin/Release' directory.
- At startup select your Ogre render window configuration (to change next time - delete "ogre.cfg" file)
- Add a particle system & an emitter to start crafting effects
- Enjoy! If you find any bugs, please report them to: qverdi [et] hotmail [dot] com
- Error when inserting particle system after couple of resets using File->New
- Some emitter markers are left after deleting/reseting the scene.
- Windows 7 x64 crash while launching the application (need to use Mogre x64 libraries)
|Rain & fountain example|
|Waterfall, simple fire & snow example|
|Dense smoke example|